How to transfer Microsoft Outlook to new computer with Windows 10, 8 or 7
In this article, we'll see how to transfer Microsoft Outlook, including emails, accounts, passwords, signatures, PSTs, NK2 files and the rest, from one computer to another. In fact, you can also transfer other programs and files as well, not just Outlook, and they will all function just as on the old machine.
In this tutorial, we'll learn how to transfer Outlook completely automatically - using Zinstall WinWin. This works for Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and all Outlook 365 variants. In terms of Windows versions, you can use this tutorial for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP. Yes, this does mean that you can transfer Outlook even from XP to Windows 10!
Using this method of transfer, you can even automatically transfer license and serial numbers as you have them on the old computer. Of course, Outlook will still validate your license after the transfer, and you should have a proper legal license to pass that validation. However, this means that if you do have a valid legal license, you can transfer even if you do not have the installation disks or don't remember your serial number!
How to transfer Outlook from one computer to another
- Download Zinstall WinWin on both computers.
Note: You can download WinWin here, and its user guide here.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the old computer.
- Run Zinstall WinWin on the new computer.
- You don't need to do any configurations for the computers to connect - it's automatic.
- If the computers are already connect to same router, same Internet connection, or same wireless connection, you don't need anything else.
- If the computers are not connected at all, connect them with a network / Ethernet cable.
- If you'd like to select which applications and files you want to transfer, press the Advanced menu. If you just want to transfer everything, you don't need to go to the Advanced menu. Outlookwill be transferred automatically.
- Press "Go" on the new computer to start the transfer
- The transfer will take a while (depending on how much data you have to transfer), and report to you when done.
That's it! You now have Outlook, with all of your data and other programs, on your new computer.
Ready to transfer your Outlook, programs and files? Get Zinstall WinWin here.